Friday 7 March 2008

Look at my baby

A pregancy update has been requested. Here it is.
- I have 3 weeks exactly to go til my due date
- I am booked into Kampala International Hospital, less than 5 mins drive away
- I have had an appointment with the very chatty German midwife. We bump into each other at the pizza restaurant quite a lot too, where she sometimes gives me a quick feel
- don't know the sex
- don't know what we'll call him or her either
- any suggestions?
- not having contractions or anything exciting like that
- baby is head down at last, after spending ages hammock-style or 'transverse'. Very happy it's moved as transverse = automatic caesarean
-although I do strain my abdominals during a vigorous game of Duck Duck Goose
- i am fantasising about sleeping on my front
- i am hoping there is a spare canister of Entonox lying around at IHK
- this is the last addition to the Schofield tribe

I think that covers it.

Huge excited thank you to everyone who wants a dress. I need these measurments: bust (circumference), waist (circ), hips (circ), shoulder to waist, shoulder to knee (or mid-calf, depending on the length you want) and shoulder strap (back to front.)
Please tell me fabric you like and delivery address too. If you can tell me before tomorrow (8th)early afternoon then I can probably get your dress in our friend's suitcase when they go back on 14th March.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

You look fantastic! Glad to see you're well :) x

Rebecca said...

3 weeks! How very exciting! I'm very glad to hear about the international hospital, as there was no such thing when I lived in Kampala. We're still planning to visit you all one of these days, when we get a chance.

Love the dresses, waiting anxiously for some trouser designs too. Perhaps if number 3 turns out to be a boy...?

Sarah said...

Dearest Auntie L- look at you. wow ! thinking of you here in CA - we miss you and are very excited about the addition to the family. You look very trim -I was elephantine with 3rd. All look s good there - just getting over writers strike here but will order dresses in due course. much loe to all sx

Marie said...

Entonox?

clarey b said...

Looking gorgeous there young lady... speak soon xx