Friday 13 June 2008

Yessir, that's my baby!


Baby Katherine is 10 weeks and 2 days old. She is chubbing up nicely, although I have no idea what she weighs. (Getting her weighed means a drive across town, on doddery, unreliable old scales. And by the third kid it's all a bit less urgent anyway.) She doesn't cry much. She loves milk. She doesn't seem to mind being manhandled by her big sisters. She is still sleeping through the night, 7 til 7, which I can't quite believe. (If it's any consolation, Gloria still wakes us up 2 or 3 times.) I love snuggling into her round belly and big cheeks. Rubbing her with baby oil after her bath is a gorgeously delicious treat. Ahhh. Makes me almost want to have another one....*

*no way. not really. sigh. well, maybe. actually: no. er..

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Oooh! Want a cuddle!

Geraldo Maia said...

Hola Ganda lady,
These are indeed beautiful children. They are like angels.
I love children.
Best wishes from Brazil.
Geraldo

Rebecca said...

She's gorgeous! Did I tell you Joaquim is pressuring me for a sister? Just not sure we can break our run of boys...

Unknown said...

Lizzie,
She is SO beautiful.
Thank you for keeping up your brilliant diary.
with love to you all,
Carey

Unknown said...

Wow, Lizzie, your girls are sooo cute, lucky you !!

Congrats ! Heard that it was quite extraordinary.

Hope you're all getting used to the different environement, change from the swiss village eh ?

Regards to Rob

kisses to the girls ¨!!!

hugs and kisses from Sasha, Frank and myself !

Oh and I love your writing, great blog !!!

Keep on writing !!! ;)