Saturday 7 June 2008

Good, bad, whatever

There is no water coming out of my taps. There is no water coming out of anyone's taps. There is no mains water in Kampala today. BAD.

I have been to a fabulous hairdresser's! Despite the weakest of briefs, she gave me really rather a nice new barnet. GOOD.

It is raining torrentially, ironic given water shortage. Good for the garden but rubbish for the toddlers. BAD.

The torrential rain has started flowing down the Internet antenna on the roof onto the electrics. VERY BAD.

My nine week old baby now sleeps through the night. BRILLLLLIIANNNT!!!!!
Don't hate me.

3 comments:

"Ginger Beer and Nile Special" said...

Hey, so glad to have found your new blog! The girls look absolutely gorgeous,a nd i'm very much looking forward to seeing you soon in K! lotsalove xx Severine

Rebecca said...

Katherine sleeps through the night? God grief! You must tell me HOW! Anyway, you deserve it my dear!

Minks said...

ah, so by the time you get to number 3 they sleep?