Thursday 25 June 2009

No news

No news, no news. Nothing on the house, nothing on the job. We are still in limbo. There is nothing we can do about either, so I'm distracting myself with useful things, like looking up evacuation policies and deciding which pink looks best in the cushions Eva is making. I am remembering my deep breathing exercises, and only occasionally run screaming into the bushes. As soon as we hear anything, you'll be the first to know.

And FYI, I was not exaggerating about the worm:

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yuuuuuuuk! I am going out to buy some de-wormer for my kids RIGHT NOW.

Unknown said...

That is truly gross. My love, so much going on! The Ugandan option sounds very interesting... The Big Man upstairs has it all in hand. It's just a question of waiting (aagh, that's the hardest part of all...) xx

Pedro said...

vile
and BURMA
don't get me started
Love
Pete