Monday 30 March 2009

Kitty is one

Here she is, my little treasure, with her mad, staring lunatic of a mother. Some of us are just born unphotogenic...either that or this is just further evidence that the whole business with the (still uncaught) rat has tipped me over the edge. But isn't my Kit just a million shades of adorable?

At one she can
1. Wave 'bye bye'
2. Say 'Mummy!' 'Daddy!'
3. Squeal delghtfully.
4. Suck her thumb expertly.
5. Almost, almost, almost walk.
6. Splash in the pool - and go under water for a split second. (We've been dunking her from the get-go, to avoid the tedious waterphobia of her elder sisters. That stage is thankfully past now.)

Notice also the appropriate Kitty cake. Not bad, eh? Actually Rob did it all, under my careful creative direction. None of that messy icing business for me, no thank you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What, already? Phew, seems like only yesterday we were reading about the delivery by the light of the LCD. Great cake Rob, want to nip over and do my boys' ones too?

Marie said...

Happy birthday baby K! Have a maillot jaune on me x

Laura said...

Aww she's gorgeous! Happy Birthday Baby K!