Tuesday 13 January 2009

A glorious party

You couldn't do this back home in January..
Look how it turned out! I'm even a bit disappointed that I've got nothing to send to cake wrecks , though the mottled cross-eyes are an unexpected feature. Handy tip, bakers: don't put smarties in the fridge.


M: Gloria, you're the birthday girl - why don't you open it?

G: No, you won it fair and square old thing -I insist!

M: You're too kind, but it is I that must insist. You open it!

Baby K: Give me that parcel!

2 comments:

Marie said...

She wore her wedding dress and her bunches! (Swoons at the cuteness.) Happy birthday Gloria.

Helen said...

Wow what a treehouse - I'm very envious! Looks a fab party and well done Mum on great cake (I know how stressful that can be - i tried to make a train for Izzy's 2nd birthday!). Happy birthday Gloria.