Saturday 2 August 2008

To my mum and dad, with love xx



John: Hellowsy!

Angela: Hellowsy!

John: How is your good self?

Angela: Grand!

John: We're eating AFRICAN FOOD! This yellow stuff is called matoekey!

Angela: What?

John: MA-TOE-KEEEYY! It is like a LARGE BA-NAAA-NA! (dramatic pause) I say, did this chicken die of malnutrition?

Angela: What?

John: I think this chicken died of MAL-NUU-TRITION!!!

(much falling about with laughter from J and A)

Angela: I like the baked beans. Very tasty!

John: I say, Rob, will you order me a beer? Most kind.

(beer arrives. appreciative glugging.)

John: This Friday your mother and I will have been married forty-six years!! (looks at A.) Your good health, pet!

Angela: Your good health!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That was the best post ever. The Gandaman and Gandagranny look so cute! Hope you are well and enjoying the visit! x x

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Angela and John! Hope you enjoyed Uganda - my favourite African country. Come and see us in Mozambique next time!