Sunday 6 July 2008

Born on the 4th of July

This is a message to my BEST FRIEND who had a baby yesterday.

Dearest BBH
Am aching to see you, be with you, squeal with you about the 'birth story', ooh and ahhh and pinch the small cheeks of the tiny young chap, sit on your bed, fuss round you, make tea, change a nappy (even), bore you with tips, tire you with gossip, and generally jump for joy at such a happy event. I am jumping for joy, just in Ganda; tremors can be felt throughout the land. If I were home all of you would be under a small mountain of flowers, chocolates, cuddly toys and the odd How to Make Your Infant Sleep manual. I can't do any of the above, but here is something for now:


Big love to the proud daddy. Miss you. xxx

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OOOOH, is that who I think it is? Congratulations! Lizzie, please send me an email with her email as I seem to have lost it. Thanks!